We've all been called names. Many of us have been bullied. Enough is Enough!Defeat the Label is committed to working with students, educators and school administration to provide essential tools to empower students to take a stand for themselves, educate students to end being a bystander and to stand up for others, and to create the opportunity for a bully free, safe school environment for everyone.
- Every 7 minutes a child is bullied. (The U.S. Department of Justice)
- 1 in 7 students is either a bully or a victim of bullying. (www.education.com)
- 160,000 students stay home from school every day for fear of bullying. (National Association of School Psychologists)
Enough is enough! Stand4Change and help put an end to bullying.
The Time: Friday, May 1, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
The Place: Your school. This continent-wide community action involves millions of students, and teachers demonstrating their commitment to putting an end to bullying.
The Agenda: Fill out the form to enroll your school in Stand4Change Day 2015 and we'll email you everything you need to know!
When you Stand4Change on May 1 you not only show your support for the anti-bullying movement, you and your school will get a chance to win big!The Awards:
- The school that shows the most participation will win the grand prize— the coveted, and larger than life, GoldenShoe Award! (unveiled after event.)
- One student, from any school, who shows the most individual participation will win the prestigious Runner-Up Award. (unveiled after event.)
Enroll Your School and Take a Stand Against Bullying.
The form below should only be filled out by an adult. If you're a student and you'd like your school to participate, direct them to this page.
How Would You Defeat
Ken Kragen is the creator and organizer of "We Are the World," "Hands Across America," and Cisco System's "NetAid."